At Opened Heart Therapy, we offer support and coaching to families and loved ones. Mental health issues or life stressors often have a broad impact and may affect the entire family or community of which a person is a part. Families often need support not just in understanding how to better support their loved ones, but also in helping them cope with, normalize, and validate, their own personal feelings, experiences, and challenges.
For example, we can help support loved ones who have:
- Infants in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Infants and children with medical issues, feeding or speech difficulties, developmental delays, mental or physical disabilities or limitations
- Suffered losses of infants and children
- Partners or other loved ones with postpartum distress (e.g., anxiety, depression, psychosis, posttraumatic stress disorder)
- Children, partners, or other loved ones with Borderline Personality Disorder
- Children, partners, or other loved ones with Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
If you would like to pursue Multi-Family Support, please feel free to contact us to talk more. We’re happy to help and want to ensure you’re getting the treatment that most suits your needs.